Nights Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nights Edge

Nights edge is an Open discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» muslim mantra sadhana
Thoughts haunt me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:24 am by rashid6245

» Islamic Marriage Astrology
Thoughts haunt me Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:21 am by nix01

» TOP CAT THE MOVIE
Thoughts haunt me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:40 pm by sexyonjeans

» noclegi rewal domki
Thoughts haunt me Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:29 pm by Guest

» apartamenty szklarska poreba sprzedaz
Thoughts haunt me Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:43 pm by Guest

» apartamenty asana bialystok
Thoughts haunt me Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:42 pm by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xk
Thoughts haunt me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:05 pm by Guest

» Buy Neopoints...
Thoughts haunt me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:29 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
Thoughts haunt me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:52 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Maxxhits.com - FREE Search Engine Submission
Click here to submit your URL to over 8000 search engines,
directories and links pages Free. Boost your website's traffic fast!!
Our site is a forum for open discussions of all type..Handicaps and animals the list goes on..join our quiet community
Free Forum Promotion

Top List

metachronos

Free Top Site

Buy Relevant Links
Buy Relevant Links

Vote For Nights Edge
at Jewell

TopSiteList

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!

Free Top Site

Advanced Anime - Anime Girls and More!

Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools

Thoughts haunt me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jewell
Admin
Jewell

Thoughts haunt me Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts haunt me   Thoughts haunt me Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:03 pm

I have found through my "living with epilepsy" People look at like you are so different. I have two friends that treat me like I am just another person (and thats how I want to be treated) I read today that they finally passed a bill in this year to allow us our rights just as people and to not discriminate in the working world (little late for me) but I find kids with E will be able to have an easier life in the working world and it makes a big difference to me just as a human being..."I have my own mind and I can think" you lose self esteem if people try and think for you.. to all the Epilepstics that come through here I am for you keep going never give up you only have one life to live and you need to live it at it's upmost.anyway I have never given up because of Epilepsy.. it's other things.. people not beleiving in me as an individual.
Back to top Go down
https://nightsedge.forumotion.net
Rex

Rex

Thoughts haunt me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts haunt me   Thoughts haunt me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:19 am

No matter who you are or what you do people should believe that their neighbor, their friend, their family member, their relative, or another person in the world is just as big as an individual as you are.

If you're white, black, Asian, African, American -- it doesn't matter. You're not set in a "group", you're part of a culture, a society, a species. Even if someone who doesn't talk like you, or look like you, doesn't mean they are a different person than you are.

Yes, I believe we are individuals, and no, I do not believe that people should be biased upon one another for anything that we have that others don't. We were all created under one world, and we shouldn't be split apart because we are all not clones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamgalactica.ipbfree.com
Jewell
Admin
Jewell

Thoughts haunt me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts haunt me   Thoughts haunt me Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:35 am

thanks for msging in here rex.. the sad thing is that alot of people dont know how to respect others anymore .. dont get me wrong not all people are like this but sadley alot of them... where I live now people are pretty hard to deal with .. they tend to discriminate....

thanks rex for posting in here...
Back to top Go down
https://nightsedge.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Thoughts haunt me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts haunt me   Thoughts haunt me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts haunt me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nights Edge :: Epilepsy-
Jump to: