Nights Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nights Edge

Nights edge is an Open discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» muslim mantra sadhana
Women with depression Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:24 am by rashid6245

» Islamic Marriage Astrology
Women with depression Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:21 am by nix01

» TOP CAT THE MOVIE
Women with depression Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:40 pm by sexyonjeans

» noclegi rewal domki
Women with depression Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:29 pm by Guest

» apartamenty szklarska poreba sprzedaz
Women with depression Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:43 pm by Guest

» apartamenty asana bialystok
Women with depression Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:42 pm by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xk
Women with depression Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:05 pm by Guest

» Buy Neopoints...
Women with depression Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:29 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
Women with depression Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:52 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Maxxhits.com - FREE Search Engine Submission
Click here to submit your URL to over 8000 search engines,
directories and links pages Free. Boost your website's traffic fast!!
Our site is a forum for open discussions of all type..Handicaps and animals the list goes on..join our quiet community
Free Forum Promotion

Top List

metachronos

Free Top Site

Buy Relevant Links
Buy Relevant Links

Vote For Nights Edge
at Jewell

TopSiteList

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!

Free Top Site

Advanced Anime - Anime Girls and More!

Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools

Women with depression

Go down 
+2
InADream
Jewell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jewell
Admin
Jewell

Women with depression Empty
PostSubject: Women with depression   Women with depression Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:19 pm

Theres alot of women suffering from depression and alot of them go unhelped and unsupported.. if you have depression and want to talk please feel free...
Back to top Go down
https://nightsedge.forumotion.net
InADream

InADream

PostSubject: Re: Women with depression   Women with depression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:38 am

Hi Admin, Very Happy I suffer from depression and have for many years. However, for many years I didn't know what it was and didn't take meds for it.. I became very isolated and stayed in my room for days on end. I was also very shy and withdrawn from others never made any friends. I am on a small dose of anti-depresent in the morning and it really has helped. I know some people can get a little too over dosed on meds and become like zombies and in the end you really dont know what was better.. the depression or zombie like feeling all day long.....
Back to top Go down
mahjong

mahjong

PostSubject: Re: Women with depression   Women with depression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:43 am

Hi Inadream. I know how you feel having depression for so many years. I have been in and out of psych hospitals. I am one of the unlucky ones who has to take 2 mood stabilizers, 1 anti-anxiety pill and 2 different meds at bedtime. I sleep a lot but i don't know if its from my bipolar or my diabetes i just found out i have b/c my sleepiness has just started again. Meds are a pain but they are better than the alternative. If you ever want to talk just pm me at itsthenight.
Back to top Go down
Jewell
Admin
Jewell

PostSubject: Re: Women with depression   Women with depression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:34 am

Yep I can vouch for her I have known her for many years and she has really come along way I love you am so proud of her Wink
Back to top Go down
mahjong

mahjong

PostSubject: Re: Women with depression   Women with depression Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:38 pm

Thank you so much Admin. I am so proud of you also. If it weren't for you the last time in the hosp I would have been so lonely. You have come a long way with all your forums and that is something to be proud of. If you have to be gone for a while pls let me know this time and i will cover the bb for you.
Back to top Go down
Jewell
Admin
Jewell

PostSubject: Re: Women with depression   Women with depression Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:22 pm

Well it can be a struggle thats for sure and anyone who goes through this knows where I am coming from. I know having my animals are very healing for me and I spend alot of time with them as well as painting
Back to top Go down
mahjong

mahjong

PostSubject: Re: Women with depression   Women with depression Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:10 pm

I have bi-polar II and borderline disability. The problem is when you take something wrong that a person has said some think you are selfish. Not all ppl do. There are some ppl like admin who stick with you thru thick and thin. But some are not as affectionate.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Assistant admin
Dingo

PostSubject: Depression   Women with depression Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:44 am

I have had depression for many years as well...

Thanks for the avatar Admin if you paint more let me know
Back to top Go down
mahjong

mahjong

PostSubject: Re: Women with depression   Women with depression Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:02 am

Since so many of us suffer from depression why don't we start a group in chat? Maybe we can help each other by telling our stories. If you don't feel comfortable in telling your story you can listen and maybe get some ideas. You are under no pressure to talk.
Back to top Go down
mahjong

mahjong

PostSubject: Re: Women with depression   Women with depression Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:09 am

the last couple of weeks I have been getting really depressed. I can hardly type. I will look at the screen and I see the same word typed over and over for about 2 lines. I try to play mahjong but I get bored after awhile. I want to learn to paint but I don't know where to start. I better go before I cant type at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women with depression   Women with depression Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:36 am

I've Been depression for years and in 2004 i was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder. Its been a very up hill battle and still to this day I'm very depressed got to take one day at a time and that how u make it.
Back to top Go down
mahjong

mahjong

PostSubject: Re: Women with depression   Women with depression Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:52 am

One baby step at a time hon. I hope you feel better really soon. This board will probably help you.

My bpd is acting up again and I am hurting people I love again. My moods are changing so much. It may just be my diabetes. It is so high and may be causing it to act up.

I apologize to everyone and love them even if they don't want to believe it.

love ya lots and best wishesxx
Back to top Go down
lizzie01

PostSubject: Re: Women with depression   Women with depression Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:20 am

I think talking about what makes you depressed and sharing experiences about it will help you big time. I agree about the idea of "chatting your way out of depression". You must remember that when you hurt yourself, you also hurt the people around you (who loves you and cares for you) automatically.

PostSubject: Re: Women with depression   Women with depression Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Depression is a serious condition that affect the every part of our body and life. If you feel sad, guilty etc. than there are few step that can be reduce your depression. These includes Exercise, Dietary modifications, Nutritional supplements, Herbal remedies etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.raymeds.com/
Jewell
Admin
Jewell

PostSubject: Re: Women with depression   Women with depression Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Changing Roles with Josh for a bit update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women with depression   Women with depression Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Women with depression
Page 1 of 1